Veterans Preference Program
The Lofts at Monroe Parke is committed to our veterans. The Veterans Preference Program is designed to provide housing to those who serve.
All veterans who qualify based on income and provide proper identification receive waitlist priority for reduced rents on one- and two-bedrooms at The Lofts at Monroe Parke.
|AFFORDABILITY||1 BEDROOM||2 BEDROOM|
In order to be eligible for these affordable housing units, you must meet certain income limits as determined by the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. Income limits are:
|HOUSEHOLD SIZE||MAX ANNUAL INCOME (VERY LOW)||MAX ANNUAL INCOME (LOW)||MAX ANNUAL INCOME (MOD)|
Market Rate Housing
If you do not meet the above income requirements but are still interested in one of our communities, all active and non-active-duty personnel qualify for benefits on market rate housing at The Lofts at Monroe Park and all M&T Realty Partners communities.
Program benefits include the following:*
- Waived application fee
- Waived administrative fee
- Reduced security deposit of $1,000 on rents greater than $1,000 (contingent on credit approval)
- Priority wait list status
- Lease break option: Reduced early termination charge equivalent to two months’ rent with 30-day written notice
- Flexible lease terms: 2-24 months (select communities)
- 10% discount on furnished apartments
*All offers subject to change and qualification standards apply. Offer not valid in combination with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Offer not applicable to prior or current leases and has no cash value.